Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do NOT Trust AARP

I don't know how many of you might be looking for Medicare supplement insurance but I would like to voice my opinion about the AARP adds on TV about that very thing.
I don't trust any company who says that they endorse a product, but in the fine print they say that they "do not recommend any insurance product".
The Websters definition of endorse is: 2 a : to approve openly <endorse an idea>; especially : to express support or approval of publicly and definitely <endorse a mayoral candidate> b : to recommend (as a product or service) usually for financial compensation .

AARP openly admits that they have sold their name for money but still state that they "do not recommend insurance"

I wonder why I don't trust them....hmmmmmm.   I think they are more interested in selling their name than they are in watching out for me.

I'm not going to tell them yet but my subscription is in jepardy.

BoxerDave

No comments:

Post a Comment