Thursday, August 12, 2010

One of the Worlds Biggest Hardware Stores

I spent 40 + years in Maintenance/Machinery Repair and was constantly looking for suppliers of "Out of the Ordinary" things.  Whether it was a special tool or an unusual component, or maybe a rust preventer that you just brush on.  You can look in Lowes or Home Depot until you are as old as I am if you want and  even though these are nice places to shop they are limited compared to the site I am about to give you.

 McMaster-Carr

http://mcmaster.com/

You will be amazed at what you find at this site.  There prices are not always the lowest but the selection and quality is first rate.
They accept credit cards, and are very easy to do business with whether you are an individual or a company.

If you can't find what you are looking for at McMaster-Carr you need my help.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to be your first follower. I have a soft sport for anyone raised in Ohio! And thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete