Thursday, August 12, 2010

Virgin Post

This my first post on my first blog. 

I have decided that there needs to be a source of information and communication for all of the Old Farts who live too far from their kids and don't have many people to talk to.  I am such a person.
I will endeavor to fill this blog with tidbits of information that you could find elsewhere if you only knew where to look.  There may be the occasional joke and or cartoon.  I am living in rural Eastern North Carolina so pictures of tall buildings will be limited to heights of 30 ft (or less).
My constant companion is my dog (a Boxer) Emmy.  I will post a picture just as soon as I figure out how to do it.  Emmy and I make a great team.  She likes more people than I do and I like more dogs than she does.  So together we like just about everyone.
My first posts will contain some recipes (I enjoy cooking) and some fasinating peeks into why I am doing this.
If anybody reads this and has any suggestions I would be more than happy to consider them.  Keep in mind that I am easily offended and will delete obscene posts with a scowl on my face.

BoxerDave

1 comment: